Old November 12th 17, 07:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Cheap Apple

On Nov 12, 2017, Tony Cooper wrote
(in ):

This is a scan of an ad in today's newspaper:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpxwou1fkh...-12-R.jpg?dl=0

Refresh Computers is a local store that sells used (sometimes
reconditioned) computer stuff. Much of their stock is purchased from
corporations who are upgrading or going out of business. They may
have other sources.

My second monitor was purchased from Refresh at a truly bargain price.
The first one I bought there had problems after a couple of months,
but they replaced it with a comparable, but slightly more expensive
one, at no charge.

I'm tempted to pick up one of those MacBooks at $149 just to see what
the Mac thing is like, but I probably won't. Dunno what I'd do with a
second laptop.

That is a pretty good price for a refurbished MacBook, (note; Macbook, not
MacBookPro) and could make for a budget on-the-road machine. It could do with
a bit more RAM, and perhaps an SSD upgrade. So spend another $200 and you
would have your budget Mac.

Savageduck