Old March 19th 13, 06:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Rob

Default Looking Up/Looking Down is UP!

On 19/03/2013 11:10 AM, otter wrote:
On Mar 18, 6:20 pm, Bowser wrote:
Some nice shots this month, so please take a look:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/looking_up_down

More mandates will be posted this week. I've received some good
suggestions which will, hopefully, be a little more inclusive. So far,
over the last two months I've asked for shots of steeples from people
who have none even close, and shots from on high from people living in
the flatlands, and other places with no tall structures. So I need to
break this rut and select mandates with more broad appeal.

Help me out!

No time to work on SI. Here is a picture which doesn't fit the
mandate, but I was reminded of it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/billkes...ream/lightbox/

I do like that and it does demonstrate the mandate. Even better with
image it has some animal/human interest and interaction, that draws one
attention.