Old March 18th 13, 11:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

Default [SI] Looking Up/Looking Down is UP!

Some nice shots this month, so please take a look:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/looking_up_down

More mandates will be posted this week. I've received some good
suggestions which will, hopefully, be a little more inclusive. So far,
over the last two months I've asked for shots of steeples from people
who have none even close, and shots from on high from people living in
the flatlands, and other places with no tall structures. So I need to
break this rut and select mandates with more broad appeal.

Help me out!