Old February 27th 10, 10:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Noons

Default Going back to film...

wrote,on my timestamp of 27/02/2010 3:15 PM:

I also found it interesting the local camera store told me film sales
has picked up and some of the working pro's have gone back to film for
some of their projects. I'm sure this is the point where some of the die
hard digital guys will explain that "You just don't what your doing as
digital is far superiour".. To those people, I could care less if you or
some web site has all sorts of data to "prove it".. I know what I see
and am going back to shooting 120 film :-)

Stephanie, they don't really say that. All they say is they "haven't shot film
in years". Which is true and defines their knowledge of the subject to a "T".
Welcome back to film! It's a great way to make images. Don't rely on the
collective wisdom of most of the Usenet, go to the dedicated film places:
http://www.apug.com springs to mind as the best film resource on the net, where
dslr talk is simply and summarily deleted. There are many others. Just ignore
the digital noise.