Old October 4th 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Doug McDonald[_4_]

Default Plastic proves itself as CRAP again

Jerry wrote:
I suspect that Ialdabaoth created Imperfection so that on this day Sat, 3 Oct
2009 22:23:05 -0700 (PDT), one purporting to be Rich
could write :

True. But to expect to use a camera for say 2 years without dropping
it once is probably naive and unrealistic.

I have never dropped a camera in my 40 years of work.
Nor for that matter have I ever dropped a lens.

Jerry.

I have dropped a camera once in 40 years, last summer. It did not
hurt the camera but it did damage the lens, a Canon 24-105 f4L,
not cheap ($1000) ... but the damaged parts were plastic. It cost $110
to fix.

Doug McDonald