Old December 14th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

Default Geoffrey Crawley`s FX-55 Formula.

"Lew" wrote in message
so it there a list or 2 that you personally favor? I don't
mind an off-line response if security is an issue.

"Richard Knoppow" wrote in
message

"Lew" wrote in message
Neat! Thanks!

Not really and I probably don't know of all of them. I
am a member (and co-admistrator) of the Pure-Silver list,
which is on Freelists, and a couple of Rolleiflex lists. For
large format users there is a fair amount of stuff on the
Graflex site at http://www.graflex.org But I like Usenet
and wish it had not been deserted by so many users. In fact,
some ISP's are not even offering Usenet any more although
you can still access most groups throught Google Groups
(which is also a vast source of spam). I check this list,
and the medium and large format groups every day. LF is
pretty much dead.
BTW, I "inhereted" the ownership of the Black & White
group on Google, hardly any activity there.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA