Old August 18th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

Default Why do Nikon bother producing 'non-printable' manuals??

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:10:10 +0100, Chris H
wrote:

I was thinking of domiciled in country A and then moving to Country B
for work ie 6 months + not buying whilst on holiday.

However I would like to think that if I was travelling in the US with my
less that 12 month old Nikons I could get support and service from the
local Nikon offices.

This happens to you a lot? You travel and your cameras break down?

When in the UK, there are "local Nikon offices" scattered around the
country that you pop into?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida