Old November 28th 05, 01:34 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Default Collage for dummies

In article , zeitgeist
wrote:

One more thing, I guess you could say that I was a traditionalist, I called
myself a portraitist, being ala carte and selling each image I quickly found
that clients would order anything that was posed and most candids were
dumped by the handful, by the page full, the more posed portraits I shot the
more images I sold. but I digress.

That's pretty much how I used to do it. I stopped giving out previews
early on, and organized the album myself. Whatever prints were left
over, I just gave them along with the album.