Old April 10th 05, 03:22 AM
Jos. Burke

Default Uh-Oh!! Just got my FreeStyle catalog--!! Bye-Bye relabeled Ilford!!

I see the Arista Sheet films (Ilford FP4/HP5) I'm so fond of are being
replaced by another film called Arista II ( ? on manufacturer though they
still make reference to England as origin but not Ilford apparently)--as
well as the printing paper which I assume may now be produced by Kentmere as
they are now carrying (Announced in the catalog!) Kentmere's line of
papers. I've not used Kentmere papers but really liked both the original
versions of Arista Sheet Film and B&W Printing Papers. That makes me worry
even more on Ilford's LF film future as well as papers!!
Any inside information here!!
Jos. Burke