Old December 7th 04, 10:18 PM
jjs

"daveyp225" wrote in message
oups.com...

jjs wrote:
"Judson McClendon" wrote in message

Take those declassified documents with a grain of salt.

I saw declassified satellite images around 1960 where you could
read the logo on the side of a truck. [...]

Mind if I Laugh Out Loud? If they (whomever 'they' are) said those

were
satellite images, then it was pure misinformation [...]

I believe him. Have you ever heard of teraserver? It is a satelite
available to the public which can basically see your backyard. If such
tech is available to regular citizens now, dont you think the military
has at least that back then? I wouldn't be surprised if the military
can get your shirt size from satelites now.

I will let Hemi give the optical metrics required to resolve a "logo on the
side of a truck", or license plate, or any image with angular requisites
from a sattelite. Remember, back in the sixties they actually had to drop
the film magazines from space to be caught by aircraft with tailhooks. I
truly doubt teraserver's technology uses 60's tech.