Old August 16th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default shutter button is locked

I have a Minolta X-700 MPS and one every ten shots the shutter button
doesn't release the shutter. It will work fine one shot then won't the
next. I've tried turning the power switch over to off then back to on
if something mechanical was blocking it but still nothing. The film
advance lever doesn't come out more then the resting position. Anyone
have the same problem before? or know what is going wrong here? I am
not afraid to take it apart as I have done this before, but I want to
know as much as I can before I delve into the inner workings.