Old January 9th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Little Green Eyed Dragon

Default Face Recognition - is it useful?

In article , Bill Tuthill
wrote:

There is a 15-30 minute Kodak advertisement on Youtube.com
currently going the rounds. I found it extremely boring
so I'm not going to dignify it with a URL.

One of the things the video touted was face recognition software.
Fuji has this in the F30 upgrade (can't remember model number)
so it must be in other digital cameras.

Has anybody seen, or can anyone offer, comparisons of portraits
with and without the feature enabled?

Next option up butt recognition. For those pain full moments when
pulling the proper exposure out of your yazoo is more than you can
manage.

--
Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere