Old May 31st 04, 12:19 AM
Dan Quinn

Default One Good Graded FB Paper for LITH

I've been working with my Homebrew lith developer. I think the Fortezo
I've been testing with is old. It yellows some and the prints dry with
a just perceptible veil or haze.

I'll test some Arista FB GR2 this evening. Their RC looks good so far
but I only use RC for tests.

Graded paper allows me to work with a high level of room lighting. The
word 'darkroom' is not so correct.

I'll order some fresh 8x10 FB GR2 Fortezo but I should have at least
one other graded paper. By graded I mean those to include the few single
grade papers on the market. Which one other paper should I order? Dan