Old February 13th 05, 09:23 PM

Default FS: LNIB Canon G5 5.0 Megapixel Digital Camera

I recently purchased new digital SLR outfit and so am selling my like
new Canon PowerShot G5 5 megapixel camera. Camera was purchased from
Circuit City in April of last year and is still under canon's 1 year
warranty. I will include blank warranty card and a copy of the original
Circuit City receipt. Everything that came with the camera is included,
ie box, owners manuals, software, battery, neck strap, etc. Just like
you would purchase it from Circuit City or Best Buy. I have used the
camera perhaps a dozen times and it is flawless. Not a scratch on it.
Works 100% gauranteed. $400 shipped in the USA, international buyers
add $25. Prefer MO or cashiers check. PayPal OK but you pay the fees.
Please email me on if interested. Thanks.

Ed