Old January 21st 19, 04:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

Default Depth of field - two of them?

On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:42:32 -0000, Whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 21 January 2019 15:24:38 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:13:51 -0000, Whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 21 January 2019 14:22:59 UTC, David B. wrote:
On 21/01/2019 14:05, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 21 January 2019 11:42:14 UTC, David B. wrote:
On 21/01/2019 10:47, Whisky-dave wrote:

On 2019-01-15 19:27, Jeff wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in
news
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctqungbvve...field.jpg?dl=0
This is a snapshot of Startrek The Next Generation, Season 6, Episode
26. It appears to have two planes of focus, one centred on the right eye
of the man in the foreground, and one on the right side of the chest of
the man in the background. Two cameras with superimposing? Or some
effect put in afterwards?

Going by the still and not seeing the video I would assume the Borg is a
chromakeyed background since the lighting is quite different on them.

+1. Or not necessarily chromakeyed but simply separate video source
being merged into the principle scene.

This is really the silliest of silly threads... oh, wait, but close.

If someone is sillier than me I want to meet him.

Plenty on facebook.

Do *YOU* have a Facebook *persona*, Dave? [Error corrected!]

Yes.

So what did you think of the Stonehenge image?

I don't use FB while at work, due to cookies I don't want to see aads for the sort of things I buy at work, when I'm on FB I'm more likely be responding to music rather than electronic devices.

Ever heard of an adblocker? I saw zero adverts on facebook.

I don't mind seeing ads for things I buy or use at home infact I like the idea of seeing IR filters cameras etc... I just don't want to see ads at home for stuff I use at work.

Why would anyone want to see an ad for anything at all? Everybody fastforwards ads on TV, and blocks them on the internet. If I want to buy something, I search for it, they shouldn't be searching for me.

And as the link has disappeared from this post I won't see it.

What link?

The link to the stonehenge picture that DB was refering to.

I never saw a link for that either.