Old September 23rd 11, 05:39 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
lisa in mass.

Default A smart choice

Robert Coe wrote in
:

The T3i is also the camera the City bought last spring for
our Public Information Officer. I had recommended a T2i, but
it was temporarily unavailable, and the funding would expire
at the end of the fiscal year. So they bought her a T3i
instead.

Interesting. We gave my son a T2i (instead of the T3i) as a high
school graduation gift last spring. He didn't know that he could
have had a trip to Europe, instead. He's having a blast with that
camera. He had an older P&S Canon that he always used in manual
mode, so was ready.