Old September 25th 15, 07:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Sony A7RII versus Nikon D810. What's wrong with this?

In article , Rich A wrote:

RichA:
Looking at the two of them, using them. Anyone wonder why the
Sony costs as much as the Nikon? Because it sure doesn't seem
like it should. The Nikon just screams quality, from the body
to the button and switch quality. The Sony seems like an
increased size version of their APS bodies. I'm probably wrong,
I don't know what the relative costs are, but it's just what it
seems like.

Sandman:
The Sony has more of a quality feel to it, with its metal body
instead of the plastic in the Nikon. The Nikon, of course, is
more comfortable to hold and use, and more logical controls. To
each his own -- Sandman

Which part of the D810 is plastic?

The body. You know, the part made of plastic. It's pretty hard to miss.

--
Sandman