Old August 17th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Rubin

Default Printing photos with cheap colour lasers

writes:
Has anyone here printed photos with an entry-level colour laser
printer like the HP 1600, 2600 or their competitors ?

We have a somewhat fancier one where I work but I think the quality
is about the same. The prints you get are usable for identification
or documentation purposes etc. but not really good for display.
Buy a daily newspaper with a color photo on the front page. The
prints from the laser printer look about as good as that.