Old August 16th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Printing photos with cheap colour lasers

On Aug 15, 4:32 pm, wrote:
Has anyone here printed photos with an entry-level colour laser
printer like the HP 1600, 2600 or their competitors ? I know
that they are not meant to compete with high-quality inkjets for
printing photo-type images. Reviews either give only passing
mention to this aspect or they don't mention them at all. Quite
understandable as this is not their primary function. Still, it
will be interesting to know how they compare with entry-level or
somewhat better inkjets for printing photos.

I have a colour laser at work. The prints are just acceptable to print
maybe a DVD cover, but certainly NOT a photograph.

If you are looking to print cheap at home, I just posted a blurb on a
CIS. You can read about it on my website. Feel free to ask
questions... Rudi

http://www.geocities.com/rudedude121...nk_system.html