Old February 12th 05, 07:58 PM
Steve Carroll

Snit wrote:

Hey, have another quote for you... taken out of context it sounds pretty
damning against me.

I dunno, Snit, the moderator doesn't appear to want to play your usual
game of taking things out of context.

Just got off the phone with a customer - he has a lot of work he wants done.
We talked about all the stuff he wants, and agreed on a time. He told me he
was excited to have me come out, and that:

I am sure we will be much better off when you leave.

Now, I know what he meant, of course, but I figure this might be another fun
quote to add to the list.

Why? It doesn't belong on the list as it's obviously taken out of
context (as is your way).

Enjoy!

I am

I have to hand it to Wally, this pretty much sums things up

"...perhaps one day it will dawn on you why you have frequently
had to ask why (insert name here) isn't being held to the same standards
as those being asked of you, it is because you are the only one in this
ng that has exhibited such dishonesty and deceit that guide lines have
to be set for you, I truly am saddened to think that you may have had
any part in shaping the morals of younger members of your community, for
someone such as you to claim to be a teacher.....is deplorable!"