Old September 9th 04, 10:39 AM
Charlie Self

Rick S asks:

I see I can get a 1 Gb compactflash card for 20 or 30 bucks more than
a 512 Mb card.... seems a no brainer to me, I'd like to get a coupla 1
G's rather than 4 512's, (I'm going on a long trip and will not have
any downloading capability).
Is there any reason I should avoid such a big capacity card?

Loss? If you lose a card, you lose a lot more photos with the big ones. I've
never lost a card, but I have misplaced a couple for several weeks. Very
disheartening.

Charlie Self
"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and
hurry off as if nothing happened." Sir Winston Churchill