Old January 22nd 10, 02:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_3_]

Default [SI] 46.8 degrees photos are available for viewing

On 2010-01-22 05:55:51 -0800, Chris Malcolm said:

In rec.photo.digital tony cooper wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:55:53 -0500, Robert Coe wrote:

This year I have to go to Acadia National Park. My wife and I have now been
married for 43 years, and she's been reminding me that she's never been there
for as long as I can remember. I'll expect a mandate for rugged seascapes
sometime this summer.

My wife and I will celebrate 46 years of marriage later this year. I
am trying to convince her that the forty-sixth anniversary is "glass".

Why do you need to convince her? Why not just buy her some really good
glass? :-)

I would get her some really good "functional glass" which you could
"wed" to your favorite DSLR as a symbol of the strength of your
marriage.

....er good luck with that. ;-)

Savageduck