Old December 18th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default (December, 18th) Picture of the Week

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

A new picture of the week, taken in a coffee

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Bonjour Daniel!
Merci pour votre soutenir et conseil. Je volonte rester!

I like the way that no-one seems bothered by the fact you have a camera
practically right up in front of them. I find a lot of people are
intimidated by the sight of one. As soon as they see a camera, they
tense up and watch every move the photographer is making. Especially
when you are so close to the subject. You have a special talent in
making people relax and be themselves. This is hard when it comes to
street photography. C'est tres bien.
Helen