Old August 29th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

Default How to integrate Simpleviewer into Wordpress or any blog for that matter.

wrote in message
ups.com...
After spending nearly 10 hours attempting to figure out how to
integrate the fantastic Simpleviewer photo gallery into my blog
posts....I finally figured out a painless and insanely easy way to do
it. So for my first every official post, I'm going to give you a
quick run through.

Why.

I mean why would anyone want to bother.

I, for one, have never even heard of any such viewer.

I have also never heard of you so, I think you might just be doing a bit of
convoluted SPAMMING, for something that no-one knows anything about.

Roy G