Old June 3rd 18, 10:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Photoshop installation error

On Jun 3, 2018, android wrote
(in articlepan$91bbe$f856bf25$b1679285$d322b93a@there .was):

On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 10:09:26 -0700, Savageduck
wrote in
:

Not if they want to edit photographs properly.

You must have missed these:
[---]

No.

Regardless of what you think it might be, the iPad, especially the
iPad Pro is a computer.
It does not do that what is expected from a workstation. Period.

It was never intended to be a workstation.

A workstation of some sort is required for serious photo editing. You
need proper input devices and displays with at least some real estate. A
mobile device just don't cut it other then for grins and laughs...

While I prefer working on my iMac with various software options, including,
but not limited to LR CCC, PS CC, and several plug-ins when doing any photo
editing. I do not feel too deprived of input devices, or display quality when
using my iPad Pro together with the Apple Pencil, and Lightroom CC, or
Affinity Photo. The iPad Pro together with the Apple Pencil with its pressure
sensitivity is a great tool for all levels of photo editing. The Apple Pencil
is as accurate as working with a Wacom tablet, and much more useful than a
mouse. I certainly did not feel ill equipped for photo editing on my last
trip away from home because I didn’t have my desktop, or a laptop with me.

Savageduck