Old January 9th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Frank ess

Default OT:Possum Trot was the original name for what is now Kansas City

PossumTrot wrote:
"Frank ess" wrote in message

PossumTrot wrote:
I too assumed that the recent announcement that Warner had chosen
BluRay might mean the end of HD-DVD, but an article today says
that consumers have bought about 60% more HD-DVD machines than
BluRay (something like 500,000+ to 300,000+). One of the reasons
for those numbers may be that WalMart sells HD-DVD machines
exclusively.

OT: Wasn't that long ago I saw a possum trotting. By the time I
got my camera, he was in a tree, hissing like a pointy-face cat.
Frank ess

Frank, As a former denizen of Kansas City, Mo. I chose the moniker
Possum Trot to celebrate its history. The original settlers also
considered Rabbitville and Port Fonda, eventually chosing the name
based on the Kansa tribe which lived in the area..

Very interesting. Thank you.

It's going to get dark in KC come October: the Black Mustang Club will
be holding its national five-day meeting there. blackmustangclub.com.

--
Frank ess