Old September 13th 07, 09:41 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Randall Ainsworth

Default Video: WTC Witnesses: "It was definitely no commercial airliner"

If what you suspect is true, then where did the AA planes end up? Are the
passengers being kept in prisons? Were the planes dismantled in secret
hangars? What happened to the guys in airport towers who were monitoring
all the flights? How were they silenced when the AA planes were diverted
to secret landing sites?

Without these answers, I have trouble believing that the planes were not
the AA planes.

I also have questions about how the explosives for the controlled
demolition were placed without tens of thousands of office workers knowing
that it was being done, but that can wait for another day.

First I'd like to know what happened to the commercial jetliners and their
passengers, and how the air traffic controllers were silenced.

These conspiracy kooks need their tinfoil adjusted.