Old September 6th 06, 03:14 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.photo.digital
Dave Smith

Default Same Old Message out of White House..."Our" House is Holding Firm

z wrote:

Hell_Toupee wrote:
How can you blame Bush for 9/11 and an inherited recession? Not that I'm
blaming Clinton for the recession, because it's all of us not listening to
Greenspan. But Clinton DID get the security agencies to not share
information. That was in the 9/11 report.

The outgoing Clinton administration and the holdovers sure did share
the information about al Qaeda with the incoming Bush administration,
though. That was in the report too.

From the books I have read on the topic it seems that a lot of ex White House
staffers, some of home had worked with several previous administrations, not
just partisan appointees out to screw Bush the lesser, claim that al Queada was
a major concern but could not convince the Shrub. He had a thing about Iraq and
insisted that they dig up the dirt on Saddam. He ended up surrounding himself
with yes men who made up the dirt that he wanted. Then when he was embarrassed
about the inability to find WMDs in Iraq he blamed it on stale intelligence.