Old August 28th 06, 04:01 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.photo.digital
F. H.

Default Same Old Message out of White House..."Our" House is HoldingFirm

wrote:
Bush is totally incompetent

Much of our troubles TODAY were created by his failed policies

"HIS" failed policy's? Maybe his incompetence and a lifetime around
right wing ideologues made him the perfect puppet. Who was in charge
during 9/11? Matter of record that Cheney was giving orders to Bush.
Who accompanied Bush to the 9/11 hearings to make sure he didn't screw
up his testimony? And *they* insisted on testifying in private, without
being place under oath.

Who Bush serves is a good question. Clearly its not the American people
(9/11, Katrina, deficit, idiotic war) or the "Its just a God damned
piece of paper" Constitution he swore to uphold.