Old August 21st 06, 11:07 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Lermanet.com

Default The South Park Scientology video

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 06:28:57 GMT, "Mordechai Housman"
wrote:

Please see
http://www.lermanet.com/xenu-in-southpark-is-real.htm

arnie lerma
Lermanet.com
Exposing the CON

Okay, I saw the video.

But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.

I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.

I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

29 November 1995 - Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation of RTC in suing Lerma, DGS and The Post is to stifle criticism of Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com
http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/cultsandkids.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html#psychiatry
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist4.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/
http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire (1694 - 1778)