Old August 21st 06, 10:50 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
ASAAR

Default The South Park Scientology video

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:26:54 -0700, Bill Funk wrote:

I think doing that should be labeled child abuse and treated
accordingly. We don't let people drive until they're old enough to
handle the situation. We don't let people handle dangerous weapons
until they're old enough to handle the situation. We shouldn't expose
people to dangerous ideas until they're old enough to handle the
situation.

But then, who teaches the history classes?

Anyone can, as the tykes are only exposed to the "official"
pre-sanitized, stress-free versions of history. People shouldn't be
exposed to books such as Philbrick's "Mayflower" until they've
reached voting age, at which point their critical thinking faculties
will have atrophied sufficiently to render the truth harmless. Then
they'll be able to choose who they want to follow without
endangering society, be it der Shrub, Xenu or Lizard People.