Old June 17th 17, 03:37 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Dennis Boone

Default Canon AE-1 Program Lens Stuck

So far I've tried undoing a few of the screws on the lens around the
comera end, but they didn't offer any improved access, and in final
desperation I tried brute force applied from various angles, but no
change resulted (except for an unfortunate dent). I had a look
through two service manuals on the web for the AE-1 Program, but
they didn't inspire any further ideas.

I'm not familiar with the lens, but if the relevant screws are set
screws holding the outer ring to some moving part, _tightening_
may be the direction to go.

De