Old July 19th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Woodrow

Default THM file with Canon Also Zommbrowser keeps running

My Canon a530 always has a THM file come in with a movie clip when I DL
using Zoombrowser. I read where you can change the extension to.jpg...then
you have a pic of the movie.

I just delete the THM files...so far the movies still play.

If you import the pics using XP, this file is not created, so I see no sense
it keeping it.

Anyone else run across this.

Also Zoombrowser continues to run in the background even after you close the
program. I just now heard the beep beep sound & see it is not running. So it
ran in the backgound for a good n10-15 mins. Canon does not know why?

All advice appreciated.

Woodrow