Old July 14th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
frederick

Default Nikon maintains DSLR lead over Canon

Dave Cohen wrote:
frederick wrote:
http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk..._128284.h tml

Does that mean should I contemplate moving up to a dslr I should let a
poll determine my choice.
Dave Cohen

It's not a poll.
And no - make your own choices.
At the moment, Canon has weak choices in the consumer dslr market -
where the bulk of sales are made. The Canon dslrs are okay but most
other manufacturers have better product and greater range at entry
level, and a less confusing position on sensor size format.
It would be a shame to see the trend continue and for Canon to become a
minor player in the dslr business.