Old March 14th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Less expensive DSLR's, Nikon or Canon

Jack wrote:
I looked at the Nikon D50 with it's kit lens and liked it, but I
wonder if the Canon Rebel XT is better. The prices are about the
same. The Nikon is a 6MP while the Canon is 8, but the results look
about the same. What do you people think? Nikon or Canon?

Right. They are too close to call. I have the Canon and I have been
very happy with it. I had several Canon lens and was a little more use to
the current Canon way of doing things so for me Canon was the best choice.

Had I not had those lenses, I would have been equally happy with the
Nikon.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit