Old May 5th 10, 11:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Peter[_7_]

Default a portrait - Ellen DeGeneres (link fix)

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

"Peter" wrote in message
"Bill Graham" wrote in message

Yes, and our government has defined marriage, so all non-felons should
be allowed to participate in it. snip

In what State are felons not permitted to marry?

--
Peter

I was speaking of the general fact that constitutional rights are
available to all non felons......

Exactly where in the Constitution does it say that felons lose their rights.
And which rights are you talking about. Aside from possibly some under the
Second Amendment, which has never been tested?

Marriage is, or at least should be, a constitutional right, since the
government has added it to their IRS form 1040......

We agree in result, not the reasoning. In this case I don't give a damn
about your rationale, or lack thereof.

--
Peter