Old November 16th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Chris Savage

Default Built-in flash in P&S digital and DSLR cameras

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.digital.]
On 2007-11-15, Bill Again wrote:

[...] Look at her photographs of Orson
Welles, Samuel Becket, Truman Capote, Evelyn Waugh, Margaret Thatcher or any
of the many others and then tell me you can criticise her for not
remembering when she bought a camera.

Look at her photographs and tell me that she, as she disingenuously
claims, has no idea how to operate a camera or judge exposure. But she
wants us to believe that she is some natural artistic wonder who just
intuits these things. It smacks of desparation to me, putting up this
mythical barrier to entry of the profession by spreading this lie that
technique is neither learnable nor necessary.

--
Chris Savage Kiss me. Or would you rather live in a
Gateshead, UK land where the soap won't lather?