Old July 26th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Geoffrey S. Mendelson

Default C-22 Process

wrote:
The adventure are in the rescue of old processes.

I fear that we are all doing that now. We just have not realized it.

In a few years it will be down to Freestyle and PhotoImpex.

I can't speak for anyone, but I expect that as product lines
and demand shrinks, the stores that carry other products
will have less and less room for film, paper and chemicals.

Note that I did not say they would disappear completely,
just that they will only be carried by specialty shops.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel
N3OWJ/4X1GM