Old April 16th 05, 05:54 PM

Default Some color print darkroom bits & pieces

One more thing -

Print washing autosiphon cylinder. Looks like it'll handle an 8" print.

wrote in message news:...
I bought these old used pieces as part of a darkroom equipment package
deal. Now I've decided I'll never make darkroom color prints.

You can have them for the price of postage. I don't know if every

piece
is complete or servicable. No warranty. Let me know what you want, I'll
pack it & take it to the post office to get shipping cost, then I'll reply
with cost to you. Send me $, I'll ship the item.

Contact me at rwmiller1017 /&at/ sbcglobal /&dot/ net

Giving the following:

"Color By Beseler" print processor power roller. Wtih three roller
processing tanks. Largest looks like for 11" prints, smallest for 4"
prints.

Beseler #2916. "Color by Beseler Subtractive Calculator" "Tells you
correct EXPOSURE TIME, APERTURE and CP FILTRATION to make prints from

your
color negatives" "Includes Subtractive Color Calculator, Grey comparator,
Diffuser, Diffuser Holder"

Kodak R-25: "Kodak color print viewing filter kit" This handy kit of six
color print viewing filter cards will help you evaluate the color balance

of
a test print..."

Kodak 147-7231: automatic tray siphon

Beseler #8899: "Beseler Color Printing Guide"

Kodak: "Polycontrast Filter Kit" "Model A"

Kodak "Color Printing Filter. 150mm x150mm" (3 pcs as follows)
CP20Y
CP10Y
CP05Y

Safelights, "Kodak Model A". Has Edison (lightbulb) base to screw into
light socket.
Have two. One red filter. One translucent white filter.