Old February 6th 05, 03:01 AM
Voice Only

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:23:46 -0000, "John Ortt"
wrote:

My fiancee and I are getting married later this year and my father is keep
to rattle off some shots on our EOS 300D

He will probrably be standing next to a pro photographer anyway so the
setting and lighting should be fairly good..

Hi, I have been doing wedding video since, 1988 and started on
photog last year, and I can tell you from a video point of view, having
someone trail me during the day is nothing less than annoying, and they tend
to get in my way if I need to move quickly.
Do everyone that day a favor, ask your dad to stay clear of the
professionals you hired, otherwise, don't hire them.

Which reminds me.......We also need to find a pro photographer in the Cavan
area of Ireland.....any recommendations?

My family comes from County Clare, Kilmihil and have always wanted
to see the area, if you're willing to fly me over there, put me and my
assistant in a room for a few days, no charge for the photo's.

Bob