Old August 1st 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
The pixel Bandit

Default New Mandate: Interesting (see description)

Bowser wrote:

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:57:09 -0700 (PDT), Noons
wrote:
: On Jul 31, 11:33 am, Robert Coe wrote:
:
: which we all have to get along, or it ceases to be fun.
:
: Bob
:
: I'm truly amazed you're still here, if you're after "fun".

Touché, I guess. But then what's your excuse (for staying)? Your campaign
against people posting to aus.photo seems to have largely petered out.

Why don't you send something to the Shoot-In next time? Or do you,
under a
different name? I never figured you for a sock, but you never know.

First rule of the shoot-in: trolls have endless hours to complain about
it but no time at all to shoot and submit.

So someone who once upon a time could have been correctly
described as a prolific poster to shootin ...who thinks this
management is stuffing it up even worse than the last and
decides to protest about the dismal decline in submissions
they lamely tried to cover up by taking three pics instead of
one as submissions...

And straight away they are a troll?

Get a life Bowser. And for God's sake stop re-posting this
crap all over Usenet will you?

--

I'm coming back as a Pelican...
Watch out because I'm staying the worlds biggest ass-hole!