Old August 1st 09, 02:49 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

Default New Mandate: Interesting (see description)

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:57:09 -0700 (PDT), Noons
wrote:
: On Jul 31, 11:33 am, Robert Coe wrote:
:
: which we all have to get along, or it ceases to be fun.
:
: Bob
:
: I'm truly amazed you're still here, if you're after "fun".

Touché, I guess. But then what's your excuse (for staying)? Your campaign
against people posting to aus.photo seems to have largely petered out.

Why don't you send something to the Shoot-In next time? Or do you, under a
different name? I never figured you for a sock, but you never know.

First rule of the shoot-in: trolls have endless hours to complain about it
but no time at all to shoot and submit.