Old September 22nd 04, 12:46 AM
Tony

Attempting to head off the loss of customers to Canon. Sort of a - "Hey
guys - if you just hold on, we'll be here pretty soon."
Like the new professional sports/news camera Nikon just announced last
week in time for the 2004 Summer Olympics, so all those Nikon pros can
catch --- Ooops! I guess that one is for the 2006 Winter Olympics.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

"leo" wrote in message
ink.net...
Canon announces their new products a month, or two at the most, before

they
appear in the market. Nikon's doing the FUD more than half a year away,

like
the D70 and now the D2X.