Old February 8th 18, 04:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default It's yet another special day today! (was - It is a special day today.

Savageduck
news.com Sun, 28
Jan 2018 03:14:51 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 18:27:35 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:29:57 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 28/01/2018 01:12, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 27, 2018, Davoud wrote
(in article ):

Savageduck:
So your solution is not to change your behaviour to
control your obsessiveness, but for us to deal with
it by kill-filing you.

And YOU for replying to every stupid troll who comes
along. Drawn like a moth to a flame you are. Just
kill-file the *******s and get back to
the business of the group.

Sad to saying in this case you are correct. I have
given him the benefit of
doubt with some of his r.p.d. posts where his queries
have seemed genuine,
but I guess no good deed will go unpunished. So
kill-filing him is probably
the only real solution.

I am FAR from being stupid, Leonard

Didn't you EVER have 'hinky' feelings when you were at
work?

...and I am getting one from you right now. You should
temper your obsession,
that said you have gone too far, and I am done with dealing
with you.

Nospam and others warned us all about this guy from the
start.

Yup!

He shows *every* sign of being a nutcase in *every* post. I'm
sure you weren't so trusting as a cop.

I do not believe that trusting has that much to do with
trollishness, and no,
I was not so trusting as a cop. Even of other cops.

When his posts to r.p.d. seemed benign, and sincere I gave him
the benefit of
doubt and responded appropriately. The latest example being the
restoration of his old scan, and I was not alone in addressing
that. Then when our guard was down he reverted to toxic
behavior.

What's bad is that I thought I saw a bit of a doxing threat in
his post.

Yup! ...and that was a step too far.

Yep. You were warned this might happen, though.

but it's still creepy.

Yup!

Yep. Imagine my surprise one day to find his post where he created a
gsv of what he thought was my house and asked if it was, in several
different newsgroups; some of which I'd never heard of.

Now, you know the creepy feeling I experienced.

Several people, including myself, all tried to warn you about this
guy...He's not the okay guy you assumed him to be. He never was.

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)