Old February 8th 18, 04:30 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop
Diesel

Default Malware on an Apple Mac? Surely not!

"David B."
news in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 07/02/2018 06:12, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 18:53:57
GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 30/01/2018 14:07, Mayayana wrote:
"David B." wrote

| I have never had any problems with viruses,
| malware, worms or trojans on any of my Macs in all these
| years.

I haven't had any trouble on my Windows
boxes, either, and I also don't use AV.
Smug Apple fandom is not a protection. It
will only be worse in the future if Macs become
more popular. Like AOL, Apple does a good
job of protecting their users from needing to
have technical expertise, but it's not foolproof.

Don't shoot me. I'm simply the messenger!

No worries, David. I wouldn't waste the round.

The 'bad guys' are, indeed, sneaky!

Some of you think you are anyhow.

I *AM*, Dustin ....

I'm surprised to see you admitting that you are a bad guy, after all
these years of denying it. I agree, you are a bad guy, but, you
aren't very sneaky about it. You're usually quite obvious when it
comes to your nefarious intent.

That's the very reason I reported you to the police in Kingsport,
Tennessee.

Filing false police reports is illegal in this country, David. If you
were local to the area in which you complained, oh, Kingsport you
said, you could actually be arrested for it yourself.

Other folk may do the same. Here's the contact information once
again:

What do you suppose other folk would report me for having done,
exactly? It looks to me like your encouraging others to join you in
making false police reports, David. I could be wrong, but that's what
it looks like you're doing to be.

If you need a matter investigated by the Kingsport Police
Department, please call Kingsport Central Dispatch at 423-246-9111
and ask to speak with an officer.

What good would that do you if, say, oh I dunno, I didn't live in
Kingsport? I suppose they could contact the dept where I do reside in
such a case, but, would they bother doing so is the question...

"He also once posted a picture of himself next to his van:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sulg6m5a38...ok%20and%20his
%20white%20van.tiff?dl=0

So kind of you to admit (again) that you intentionally copyright
infringe others work whenever it pleases you to do so. You knew you
didn't have permission to keep my stuff when you copied it the first
time. I've never met someone stupid enough to admit their breaking
international copyright law in a police report.

I believe that he lives here (but appreciate that I MAY be
mistaken) - but he has made Google blur the StreetView image!

You will note the same 'tufted grass' showing in both pictures.

Not only do you admit to breaking international copyright law, you
also admit (and detail) a little bit of your stalking efforts towards
me. In a police report that you filed against me for who knows what.

You're the first person I've ever known who's candidly honest
concerning his illegal activities in a police report that he filed
against someone else.

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)