Old February 20th 08, 06:05 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.astro,rec.video.production
William Graham

Default Serious question from a skeptic - practical realities of taking clear video/stills of UFO's?

"Doc" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 6:24 pm, dlzc wrote:

I've seen UFOs. But I don't care if I convince someone of that, nor
whether or not they were of extra-terrestial origin. Not my job. I
got 15-20 seconds of amazement, and a friend right next to me that
could not see it. I consider it a gift.

Heckling welcomed. No aluminum foil hats here.

I believe you've seen objects you've been unable to identify, by
default making it a "UFO" from your vantage point whether it was a
cloud or the Goodyear blimp. Not so easily convinced that it had
anything to do with visitors from another planet.

Yeah.....With my knowledge of aircraft, almost everything in the sky is a,
"UFO" to me.......But the last thing I would assume is that any of it is
from some other planet......The closest "other planet" is over 4 light years
away from us, so this is a no brainer.......