Old February 19th 08, 11:43 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.astro,rec.video.production
Doc

Default Serious question from a skeptic - practical realities of takingclear video/stills of UFO's?

On Feb 19, 6:24*pm, dlzc wrote:

I've seen UFOs. *But I don't care if I convince someone of that, nor
whether or not they were of extra-terrestial origin. *Not my job. *I
got 15-20 seconds of amazement, and a friend right next to me that
could not see it. *I consider it a gift.

Heckling welcomed. *No aluminum foil hats here.

I believe you've seen objects you've been unable to identify, by
default making it a "UFO" from your vantage point whether it was a
cloud or the Goodyear blimp. Not so easily convinced that it had
anything to do with visitors from another planet.