Old December 29th 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

Default Eneloop purchase...info

wrote:
Upon taking 100 photos on Christmas through today I only have a
1/3 battery indication on the camera with the first set of Energizers.
This used set measures about 1.22 volts

Using the out of the box Eneloops I just took 150 photos with flash on
90% of the time, zoom change 10%, AF illuminator on, LCD on 10%,
LCD playback of all of the pics two times and the battery icon shows
full and measures at 1.26 volts.

That sounds good. I plan to get a couple of sets for my wife's camera
since her camera use is sporadic, and she won't appreciate finding her
batteries dead because it has been 3 months since she last used the
camera.... The way she likes to snap pictures, the disposable types
CRV3, standard alkaline, Oxy-alkalines, and Lithium disposables would be
too expensive for the long haul.