Old December 8th 06, 09:40 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
glop

Default FS : Bronica ETRs + lenses

120 backs (2) are sold.

Pascal Guillaumet a écrit :

Hi

I have for sale
- Bronica ETRs body with caps and original chest visor : 150 euros
- 2 120 back (complete with back, insert and dark slide) : 50 euros each
- Speed grip Bronica to fit with ETR bodies : 50 euros
- Bronica AEII reflex visor : 190 euros (working perfectly)
- Bronica Zenzanon lens ETR 50/2,8 MC (complete with caps and lenshood)
: 120 euros
- Bronica Zenzanon lens ETR 150/3,5 PE (complete with caps and
lenshood) : 150 euros
- Bronica Zenzanon lens ETR 75/2,8 EII (complete with caps and
lenshood) : 100 euros
- Bronica Zenzanon ZOOM lens ETR 45-90/4-5,6 PE (complete with caps and
lenshood, and original box) : 290 euros
- Bronica Zenzanon ZOOM lens ETR 100-220/4,8 PE (complete with caps and
lenshood, and original box) : 290 euros

Sold separatly or as a whole for 1000 euros.

I can send pictures showing serial numbers on demand.
I will let some film with the whole thing.

I accept wire transfert or paypal. In case of Paypal please add 3% to
the final price (gear price + shipment fees). Buyer pays shipment fees
I only send insured, with tracking number.

To contact me, write to
p dot guillaumet at free dot fr.

Many thanks
Pascal.