Old August 24th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default How do i develop a photo!?!?!? HELP!!!!!

max spake thus:

hi, i made a pinhole camera for my school project, but i have no clu
how to develop the paper. None of the librarys around here have a book
on developing, and i cant ask my teacher. the paper came with
directions, but i read them over and over and do not understand at all.
i am COMPLETLY new to photograpghy. the paper i am using is called
ILFORD MGIV MULTIGRADE IV RC DELUXE. Pleeeeezzzzz coment back, i need
to know before school starts!?

Where are you? I find it hard to believe that no library (I'm assuming
you have access to more than one from what you wrote) has *anything* on
basic photography. By the way, that's what you want: a book on basic
(black & white) photography. Don't try to look up "developing" in the
library's card catalog.

--
In order to embark on a new course, the only one that will
solve the problem: negotiations and peace with the Palestinians,

Because it's only with enemies that one makes peace.

- Uri Avnery, Israeli writer and peace activist with Gush Shalom.
(http://counterpunch.org/avnery08032006.html)